Monday, January 31, 2000

000131

Monday. A little rain, a Rams Super Bowl win. YOW. Ecstatic about that. Still no Campmobile, gotta call the garage again today. Been about a month at C&F in Costa Mesa.

Back at work again. Monday always finds me exhausted, just the opposite of what I'd expect. Took the kids to an athletic field (soggy) at the high school, Flynn and Diane kicked the soccer ball around, I chased Cassidy and flew the water rocket I found on eBay last year. The rubber band powered airplane crashed hard again, then Cassidy crushed it a couple of times. Oops. Time to build the second airplane. I had bought two kits with this in mind...

What else? Nearly out of cigars. Insidious habit, a real addiction. Not happy about doing without tobacco. Oh well. Just as well. Gotta ship some more stuff that was sold on eBay. Get rid of stuff. Finally.

Time to do some work, learn how to use the copy of Macromedia Flash I bought -- exciting software.