Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday, June 20, 2005 9:46 AM

Here I am. Monday morning. Nice day out. Feels like it's going to be on the warm side.

Dragged myself out of bed this morning, got ready to get the kids ready, went to school maybe slightly later than usual.

Yesterday was Father's Day. Cassidy gave me a lovely painted rock "to keep your papers from blowing away." Flynn gave me a book of coupons and made sure to tell me that they forced him to do it and that he wouldn't have done it otherwise. I congratulated him on making the gift meaningless. Diane gave me a hedge trimmer, which is weird. Do we have a hedge? Am I getting a small hedge for Christmas? Weird gift.

New couch was delivered yesterday, looks very nice.

Made some ribs, made some chicken enchiladas. Watched the Dodgers on ESPN at 5:30. Seven game losing streak. Ouch.

I've gotta attack Cassidy's room, it's a mess.

Mowed and edged the lawn on Saturday. Lawn looks good.

...