Monday, June 19, 2006

Ten Days Later

Monday the nineteenth... ten days later... What's new?

I put up four trellises on the fence for the vines that are growing there, that looks really good.

The purple morning glory opened for the first time on Saturday or Sunday, very nice.

Go pick Cassidy up in about an hour. Go pick Flynn up at 3:00 or so.

Beginning next Monday I want the kids to review some math and practice typing. Impose some kind of structure on their summer vacations. Including some exercise. Before it gets too hot. I don't think that would kill them.

I can't believe that Cassidy is just about done with first grade. Flynn is finishing sixth grade, more or less.

Flynn had a very poor attitude when I mentioned the math review if he expected to play video games. He could really use a clue implant.