Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Here we are

Got the kids up, dressed, fed and to school. Stopped at Target. They were sold out of the plastic bins I wanted. Shit. Went to the Post Office to mail a gas meter wrench to Kelly. The Post Office is closed today so that we can reflect on how severely Gerald R. Ford fucked over the United States of America. It's a fascist holiday.

So here I am. The house is empty. I miss the kids.

Go make the kids' beds.

My weight was 282 this morning, which annoys me. That's a GAIN of 1.6 pounds from two weeks ago. Fucking food season. Time to just not eat any longer. Water and a can of soup in the evening. And a bottle of wine. I've lost nearly fifty pounds since the end of August.

That's great, but I have a hundred pounds to go.

One pound at a time. Two weeks at a time. Two Tuesdays from today I'll weigh myself again. 282 is a lot better than 330. And the scale stopped functioning above 330.

Donated $2,000 to Seva on New Year's Eve. Deduct that from my taxes, if possible. Hopefully I'll have enough money to pay the taxes. Wait and see.

Opened a saving account at Bank of America. Opening an account at Scottrade. Need to mail a check in to fund that account.

Need to establish and fund 529a accounts for the kids. I have a Health Savings Account that I need to fund.

I have $,$$$ credit card debt. Need to address that.

Need to produce and market stickers or greeting cards, make money. Just do it. Just start. Just do it.

What else? The divorce may be completed someday. It's all still up in the air, which means that I'm not sure if we can stay in our house. I have yet to see even one penny from Diane to help with the kids. Diane owes me over twenty thousand dollars.

::