Thursday, January 04, 2007

Meeting with lawyer this afternoon

Shitting bricks. Julie (?) from Marc Shular's office called me yesterday and asked if I could meet with Marc Shular today at 1:20. I don't know what to expect.

Ironed a shirt, put on my suit and tie. Just been pacing for hours.

Not dressed to do housework or exercise.

Go pick Cassidy up at 11:15. A 1:20 appointment means I need to take her with me.

Hopefully it won't be a long meeting, especially since Marc Shular charges $300 an hour...

Anxious, nervous... will we be able to keep this house? Will the divorce ever be finalized? Could Diane just not kill herself? I do not want to sell this house, we bought this house in order for the kids to live here while they go through school. I do not want to have to re-purchase this house for three times what we paid for it.

If that happens, then I want Diane to COMPLETELY FUND the increased house payment. Every fucking penny of it.

What a wreck. I did not intend to end up as a single parent.