Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bump in the road lately. I bought into the forecast of rain this past weekend, so naturally no rain fell and the sun broke through the clouds on Sunday afternoon, which has to be my least favorite thing. Sun breaking through clouds makes me panic. Yesterday it actually rained HARD at a forty-five degree angle. For about two minutes.

I had to make reparations in the Inselkampf game I've been playing. So that set back my plans to build a colonization ships. Also: no more football. And an $880 bill from the divorce attorney. And I'm out of wine. And I'm out of firewood.

So I was feeling pretty brought down for a couple of days, there. Sucked.

Bought $60 worth of Chinese food and watched the Westminster Dog Show Monday and Tuesday nights. Chinese food seems to make me pass out. Too much sugar or MSG or something? I really didn't feel well.

I had GAINED weight when I weighed in on Tuesday morning, yesterday. Today I'm down 2.5 lbs. Better. That means I've lost 60 pounds. Not bad. Keep going. Don't get derailed. Don't get all bummed out.

Anyway. I finally scraped together enough gold in the game to commence building a colonization ship. That ought to be ready to go about 1:30 this afternoon. Looking forward to that. Really been enjoying this game.

A week or two ago Krista Ross had e-mailed and mentioned a graphic design opening at the company she works for. I can't see how I could work and take care of the kids.

Diane came by on Monday or Tuesday afternoon, ostensibly to see what my city of birth was for a passport application. She seems adamant about extracting "her equity" out of hte house. Fuck off and die, Diane. I need the house to raise the kids in. This is what they know as their home. Fuck off and DIE. I'm beginning to understand why there's a metal detector at the family courthouse building.

$880 to the attorney for having gone over the basic facts of my case AGAIN. I'm getting fucked by the attorney. I really am. Now I understand why everyone hates attorneys.

Sitting here listening to Howard Stern on the computer feed. It was easier to have an FM headset and listen to him that way. I could move away from the computer. Last week I'd be exercising and listening in the bedroom. This week I feel freaked out and just want to sit here and waste my time on the computer.

Stocks are up a bit. If I earn $77 I'll have covered the commission fees and broken even. Stay tuned.

The future doesn't look great as far as money goes. I'm spending money running the house and raising the kids. I haven't seen one fucking dime from Diane. Not one penny.

I'm going to go back to Inselkampf and watch gold roll in at three units a minute or something. Just sit here until 1:45 when it's time to go and get Cassidy.

This is real life, eh? Oh well. Could be much worse. Hang in there.