Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Windy with clouds

Waiting impatiently for my resources in Inselkampf (Island Struggle) to develop until I can afford to commence building a Colonization ship. Enjoying that game a lot.

GAINED weight from two weeks ago. So I'm not eating today. Or tomorrow. Or the day after.

I'm often paralyzed, I just sit here and play that game or read Stern Fan Network or Salon.com. Up until last week I exercised sometimes in the morning while listening to Howard Stern.

I think I'm about even with my Scottrade stocks. Plus all those $7 fees.

What else? Nothing else.

Krista Ross had e-mailed and let me know that the company she works for in Poway had a graphic design opening. I can't see how I can run the house and be with the kids and work 40 hours a week during the school year, and the summer is another matter altogether.

Another ten years to go. I cannot believe that Cassidy is only eight years old and in second grade. It seems like I've been raising Cassidy for thirty or thirty-five years. I love her and Flynn. It just seems like I've been raising them forever.

Diane stopped by yesterday to ask which city I was born in. Apparently that's a question on the US Passport application form. I thought that was odd. She's planning a trip to Mexico for two weeks with her friend/roommate Gail. I can't remember ever taking a vacation with any roommate. Hmm.

April 19th is the new date to appear in court. Hopefully we can keep this house. Otherwise I want to fucking SOAK her for support, make it a poison pill. Just fuck off and go away forever. It's been a long, long wait for this to shake out. It will be a relief either way. Just to have it over with.

I wonder if my most recent attack fleet has captured any resources? Time to go check the game again.