Thursday, April 19, 2007

Again? Postponed again?

Hi, and thanks for the information. I am sharply disappointed that today's court appointment has been postponed. I have been waiting for some kind of closure on the divorce for years, literally years.

What kind of "equalizing payments" is the God-willing-someday-former-Mrs. Wagner asking for? Insert obscene response to that notion here. Personally, I've of the opinion that she can f off and die at this point. And as for increased visitation with the children I would suggest that her readmission today into Aurora Behavioral for another three week stint is ample evidence that she is not healthy and that there is no way I want her to have the kids out of my sight.

She comes over most Saturdays (twice out of the past seven weeks btw), we rent Netflix movies, I make her a nice breakfast, she visits with the kids. I have never been happy with her driving the kids anywhere. I am definitely not happy with that notion at this point. I am also a bit perturbed at her new "alternative" living arrangement. Our youngest will have no clue but our twelve-year-old son is old enough to begin figuring things out.

I am EXTREMELY disappointed and flat-out angry today at the postponement of what I'd been looking forward to for months as an end to this miserable experience. I am so angry that I can hardly see straight. And again this thing is prolonged. This sucks regally, it really does. I am angry, frustrated and fed up beyond words. This was supposed to have been resolved today.