Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday Morning Shopping Trip

Went to the paint store and bought more lightweight spackle and a sanding pad.
Went to Trader Joe's to look for a bottle of wine that was recommended on salon.com, couldn't find it, bought a case of two-buck Chuck instead.
Went to the Post Office, mailed the empty box from the rabbit pet food place back and returned "Howl's Moving Castle" to Netflix. Good movie!
Went to Petco and bought ANOTHER small filter for the ten-gallon aquarium and another bag of bird food.
Went to Albertson's and bought water, soda pop for the kids, bread, tortillas x2, cheese, turkey sausage, milk, et cetera.
Bought some Jack-in-the-Box food for myself and the kids and drove home.

The kids didn't want to run errands with me, which was too bad. Doing the errands is about the high point of my week. Now I'll bring in the groceries. After I finish drinking my cup of coffee and listening to Howard Stern. Well, Howard Stern has another forty minutes to go.

I remember that I can easily download the show from Usenet and listen to it on my iPod.

Wallpapered more of the kitchen on Saturday. Looks pretty good! The sanding-patching-painting takes longer than applying the wallpaper.

This Thursday I'm supposed to be downtown for the divorce. I've worried so much about it over the years that I don't know if I can worry about it any more at all. Diane was over on Saturday and didn't seem to connect the note I have on the calendar square for that date with the court appearance. Go figure.

Stocks are up about $60 this morning. Better than the $100 drop last Thursday or Friday.