Tuesday, November 09, 2004

http://www.spaceways.net

Got FTP and e-mail working. Fiddling around with blogger.com, trying to get the few older posts to show up.

Haven't been getting much sleep lately, an hour and a half last night. Diane has been staying here for a week since her most recent stay in the mental health facility.

Had a new kitchen sink and faucet installed today, PLAIN WHITE, thank you very much. Looks great. Cost $1200. Ouch. I knew it would be more than I wanted to spend, but not THAT much. Oh well. Looks really nice.

Got the lemon and lime trees planted this past weekend. Bought them about a month ago, been digging the holes for them to be planted in off and on since then. Bought a bricklayer's hammer with a single wide claw to hack through the clay and rocks to provide drainage. Dug down as far as I could reach. Added all kinds of amendments. And a couple of PVC drain pipes I'd drilled extra holes in. Filled those with some of the stones I excavated. Hopefully the trees will do well.

Happy to see that it's cloudy off and on today. It rained hard at one point yesterday and it rained more at night. I love rain. It can't rain too much as far as I'm concerned.

Flynn stayed home today, he was up in the middle of the night and ended up barfing.

What else? Hard to think, I'm so tired.

Publish this, see if it works.