Monday, November 22, 2004

Monday afternoon. Picked up my watch from the jewelry store. New crystal. New crown thread. Glad to have it back again. It stopped working when I was assembling the planter boxes. Maybe it got vibrated a bit much.

Organized a lot of trash this morning and got it all out for collection. Looked at the remaining pile of clutter in the garage. Seriously considering throwing out all of the camping stuff. I'd like some more room in the garage.

I'd like to get a ping pong table for the garage. That sounds like fun.

And get a ceiling installed in the garage. With real lights set into the ceiling.

The kids are annoying me. They seem to be a bit stir-crazy. They haven't been assembling furniture and painting the interior of cabinets and cleaning and all the other stuff I've been busy with since Friday.

The house looks really nice with the counter stools in place. I still haven't figured out what's wrong with the VCR, but I connected the old HiFi VCR to the big television. I can watch videotapes that way. I just don't want to deal with the connection issues any more. I just want it to work.

Rain this morning. Not much of it, but any rain is always welcome. Lots of rain this fall compared to past years. A good thing.

I guess that's all I have to say. Maybe look at the security camera television's new wall mount and figure out what will be involved in getting that installed securely.