Friday, November 12, 2004

Soon she will be gone and life will begin again. I never thought that day would be close.

I'm looking at new television sets online. The old television set is hers. As is the couch, the entertainment center, et cetera, et cetera. Please take it all with my blessing. Leave the kids and my aquariums. Don't forget to take your dog, hon.

Not done yet. Not every goodbye gone, not every shut eye sleep. But, God, it's close.

Looked at cat adoption web pages starting with the Helen Woodward Animal Center. I like cats. It might be nice to have a cat.

It struck me the other night that when my beloved former cat wouldn't accept Flynn (she'd sit and hiss at him) she was history, and the instant I perceived Diane as potentially threatening to the kids, she was history, too.

But Diane *always* comes back, she never has her shit together enough to just leave any setting or situation, so it's not a real surprise that she's somehow back here again.

Life has the potential to soon become far better than it's ever, ever been before.

Ooh someday, yeah, he'll begin his life again...