Thursday, December 30, 2004

taking decorations down and putting them away.

The tree is still up and has its lights. The lights along the side of the house are still up. Everything else is put away. I thought I put decorations up as early as I could this year and it still didn't seem like long enough. I like Christmas. I like Christmas decorations.

Tomorrow I'll clean the kid's rooms and take down the last outside lights and take the lights off the tree and move the tree outside. Or not. Leave the tree until the kids are at school on Monday. I like the tree.

This was a good Christmas. We saw everyone and the kids got a lot of presents. Toni and Kelly and Bob and the kids drove down here to see us, which was nice of them, it's a long drive. I can't believe that Christmas is over already. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve.

Clean the kid's rooms, take down the last of the lights. Make cinnamon rolls for New Year's Day. Could use some more milk in the house. Maybe I'll drag the kids out tomorrow morning to the market.

Diane was going to come by today, no sign of her, no call.