Wednesday, February 26, 2003

As time passes I am grasping more what happened. I miss Frizzy, but my choices were made some time ago and I don't have time to hang out any more. I was happy to see her and her friend at Issay's in 98. That was a fun evening.


I did a LOT of things with Frizzy. I'd forgotten how many different things we did. A good friend. And I was much younger at the time, maybe that's the biggest thing -- I was young back then, and life was open and fun. I had time to hang out. Things were new. Now things are more narrow, it's all pretty much cut and dried.


Would I have liked to have had Dyanne more interested in me? You bet. But that didn't seem to be in her makeup or in the cards or stars or whatever. Many times over the years Frizzy would go off to Arizona or up north and I wouldn't see her for a while and I'd have to get over it. This feels like the same thing, but on a longer term. Maybe I'll see her again sometime, more or less, but it won't be for a while.


I was fortunate to be with her. We had a lot of fun together. She was a special person. I'm sorry that she's gone.


The rain continues and is most welcome. Rain is beautiful. Rain makes me happy. Rain makes things grow. Refreshing, renewing. Glad to see it. It can't rain enough to suit me. I love rain.