Sunday, February 23, 2003

What do to today? Pick up the debris from making the Little League banner yesterday. Bleah. Not interested in that. Trying to catch up on doing laundry and putting clothes away. Attacking the kids' rooms and picking those up. This is sounding like it will take up the entire day.


Birds are singing outside. I have six gourds to make birdhouses out of. They seem to be easy to carve. So that will make a good Cub Scout project.


Lean over and pinch Cassidy on the leg and ask if she needs to go to her room. Stop bothering Flynn, then.


Gotta tune the car sooner or later. Running rough. Would rather not be stranded somewhere. At least assemble tools to work on the car where it stops running. Haven't changed the spark plugs in a year or more.


Clean up the kitchen, see if the mice want more to eat. It's already quarter to eleven, Diane was up past three working on a jigsaw puzzle, so the light kept me awake. I went to bed earlier last night. I was tired. I'm still tired. The past three or four days were way too busy and I'm frazzled from them.