Thursday, February 27, 2003

More rain. Thank God.


I have to cut out the logotype for Rene Shepard's banner. And get Cassidy in the bathtub. And get her to preschool.

And I need to get some iron-on printer material to finish up the Rangers banner.

This Saturday is the Cub Scout Powwow Training. I hope it doesn't go all day. Flynn has a baseball game at 4p if they get to play due to the rain. Rain. Thank God. Several days of rain. Thank God.


Finish Flynn's team's banner. Find some "approved" workers to cover the snack bar duty this Saturday.


Still utterly blown away that Frizzy died last year. I feel now like I ought to have contacted her more than I did, and I pretty much left everything behind when we moved to San Diego with 1-year-old Flynn. Then Cassidy in 1998. I'm busy.


I feel badly that we grew apart. I was living in San Clemente. I think that Frizzy was put off by my relationship with Susan. Susan was interested in a passionate be-with-me relationship. Frizzy was too cool for her own good.


I do miss her, though. I'm surprised that it had been so long since we were good friends when she was around.


When she was gone, she was gone. When she was back in town we'd get together. This is (hopefully!) a longer-frequency version of the same situation. Maybe I'll see her again sometime, someway. Or maybe our electricity will mingle somewhere along the way. Frizzy is in the rain. Watering all my new flowers and the rose plant outside. The poppies are about to begin opening.

What else do I have to do? Go back to Home Depot and get those little carbiners to fasten the banners onto the fences at Little Leage. Opening Ceremonies are on Friday night. God, I'm sick of Little League already. I was burnt out on Little League last year and I never got over being burnt out on it. And it's JUST STARTING. ARRGH. I'd really like a day off.


Sunlight thorough the window. At least a little sunbeam. Make your way through dead dreams to another land.