Tuesday, January 04, 2005

rain most of the morning

Good rain, too. Rained all night from what I heard. Wonderful. I love rain.

Got the kids up and dressed and fed and off to school. Went to Stater Brothers to do the marketing. Went to Albertson's to buy stuff that I didn't find at Stater Brothers. Went to Home Depot, bought odds and ends. New furnace filters. Stuff like that. Raining hard while I was there and when I left to go to the car. Came home. Put groceries away. Went to get Cassidy.

Dragged her to Mervyn's and the shoe store, found a new pair of slip-on shoes for her and a new top and a new pair of pants and some new underwear. Also bought a sweatshirt for Flynn, I'm hoping that it's the correct size. Flynn does not like to shop.

Refilled the bird feeder. Bought more bird food at Home Depot, also. Was surprised to see it there. It came in a nice big plastic bottle with a lid, much better than five or ten pounds of bird food in a plastic bag. I like the bird feeder. The birds in the area are very pleased with the bird feeder. I might add a second bird feeder at some point.

Cool out today. Hope that it rains more.