Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Imperious negress cherry-picks my words

Some kid cut in front of Cassidy in line for school yesterday. I wrote a note while I was angry and ended up talking with the negress principal today, who turns out to be every inch the imperious dark-meat cunt Flynn's tales suggested she was. She had that Human Resources programmed mode of thinking, as if she couldn't hear the words I was speaking and couldn't read the words I had written but rather cherry-picked certain words out while managing to ignore my point altogether. She GRABBED some papers out of my hand, shoving a chair out of the way to do so. Really ugly. Scared Cassidy. I turned to Cassidy and asked "Did you see what your principal just did?" Fuck that nigger bitch. Time for a complaint to the school district. Didn't they hire this cotton picking cunt after the sudden departure of Mrs. Sardonicus, the always-blue-sky former principal? I remember Diane being really pissed off at her when she refused to acknowledge the horror and concern we felt when Flynn was BITTEN by some insane kid who was trying to be "integrated" into a first grade class.

I'm *still* pissed off about what happened today. Flynn had come home near tears one day and explained that their lunch rules were changed for the worse after Ms. Imperious Negress determined that changes were in order -- another time Flynn told me that she'd had the entire fifth grade write an apology to some yard duty worker who thought the kids were too loud -- Hello? When kids that age AREN'T loud there's cause for concern.