Saturday, March 19, 2005

rain. no rain.

Diane called about 10 and got the kids about noon. This is the second time she's had them. I'm less than thrilled.

Doing dishes and laundry. Washed the sheets, need to make the beds.

Enough rain to preclude continuing to dig today. The sun is shining now. Maybe the soil will have dried enough by tomorrow to continue. Or not. Wait and see.

Get the rest of the lawn area cultivated and amended. Research lawn seed. Sow the seed and semi-cover with maybe a Kellogg's product. Get a bin or even two delivered from Home Depot. Use that as seed cover. Keep the lawn area moist. Wait for the lawn to grow.

What to do with the plastic shed in back of the house? I keep the garden tools in it. I don't like the way it looks. I can't think of anywhere else to put it. Hang the garden tools on the wall? What about the lawnmower?

Didn't I see a solar-powered robot lawnmower not too long ago? I ought to look into that. That sounds like a laugh.