Friday, May 06, 2005

Half past noon

Deleted the trip.net accounts and canceled that service. Added an e-mail account for Flynn on spaceways.net.

Typed a list of e-mail addresses and then thought better of it. Why make it easy to have spammers get my addresses?

Go get Flynn eventually. Dodger game on television tonight. Mow the lawn tomorrow if it's dry enough. Plant the remaining bedding plants out in front and clean up the front garden in a big way. Get a hold of that project and drive it home.

I'd ordered a cargo net for the Prius and it arrived but I'm supposed to drill two 5mm deep holes in the sides of the new car. Not in a hurry to tackle that. I just need to make two holes for the provided anchors to seat in.

What else? Not much. Bought some small, thin pork chops to serve for dinner. Along with some broccoli and carrots and red potatoes. Nothing that will kill the kids, whether they think so or not. I want them to eat more vegetables.