Saturday, May 14, 2005

Saturday

Drove the kids to Diane's this morning. Did some gardening. Dug out bits of volunteer turf and planted iceplant. I don't think it's the exact same kind that was had at the Granada Hills house but it's similar.

I'm waiting to go get Flynn @ Kody's house at eight. He's over there watching a movie. I had several beers earlier. Taking a break from alcohol. Not entirely thrilled about it.

Glad to have gotten what I accomplished done in the garden today. Planted that cutting of the fresh-laundry-smelling shrub. We have a new family next door to us. I briefly said hello.

I want to clean up more of the front area. I have a lot more iceplant. Not sure where I'll put that.

Planted four packets of "shade-loving flowers" that came all together. Planted them in the shady spot made by the pine tree. Stabbed myself with a bougainvillea trimming from last year or sometime. Laying in wait. Lying in wait. Lieing in wait.

Cassidy is playing the new Star Wars game. I bought myself a new game but haven't played it yet. Timesplitters 2. Sounded like fun.

What else? Moved the spoons and cookie sheets from next to the stove to under where the sweetener is. Also moved all the appliances I had out to that area. So the stove side of the kitchen looks a lot cleaner.

Diane took Cassidy to a birthday party at a nearby park this afternoon. She told me that she may be returning to the hospital again. No one seems to know what's wrong with her.

Dodgers aren't on television that I can receive tonight. Maybe I'll watch the computer version... little tiny video window.

Wait to go and get Flynn.