Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Wednesday afternoon again.



Warm out today. At home now. Dodgers played around noon today. And did not prevail. Too bad.

That was 4:30, now it's 6:40. Typed some of Flynn's homework. Bought tickets online for the new Star Wars movie on Saturday at nine in the morning. Hopefully there will not be any problems getting in the theatre after having bought tickets online. The local theatre didn't offer that service, this is for the Edwards Cinema in Mira Mesa that Diane likes to go to.

Talked with the attorney the other day. The meeting scheduled in May AND the one in June are both routine and I don't have to be there. Which was a great relief.

A packet arrived via FedEx today from Disneyland travel which I haven't opened yet. Also, my Nike shoes arrived today and they're really comfortable with much better heel support than the other shoes I was wearing. Much better support.

Also a copy of "It Came From Beneath The Sea" arrived today. I'm replacing all the old videos I have with DVDs if possible. DVDs take up less space. Glad to see the videotapes go. Glad to be able to find the movies I like on DVD without too much trouble.