Sunday, July 17, 2005

It's Hot.

Not as hot as it's going to get.

Dropped Cassidy off at her little friend's house, pick her up at 11:30. I hope that she has a good time.

I don't feel satisfied. Gardened and kept busy yesterday while the kids were with Diane. Grilled lackluster steaks and some chicken from Stater Brothers last night.

Changed the aquarium water on Friday evening. After I'd heard from Diane. No word from her on Thursday. Assumed she's killed herself. Was disappointed to hear from her on Friday. Took the kids over there on Saturday morning. Cassidy had expected me to pick up her backpack, so after I mailed the second batch of BB shirts at the Post Office I stopped at home and got her backpack (with her swimsuit and cover up) and drove it back to Diane's. Aren't I nice? Stopped at Stater Brothers and bought some groceries, including a pound of beef liver which I boiled and cubed for her dog.

Ordered a pizza Friday night. Pepperoni, anchovy, jalapeno and cilantro. Excellent topping combination.

What else? Not a fucking thing. It's not warm enough to run the air conditioning. I feel frustrated. Something is stuck. What is it? No satisfaction.

Glad that the BB shirts are done and mailed out.