Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thursday

Diane was located @ UCSD Hillcrest being picked up by a neighbor. She was in two accidents yesterday. She's heading back to Aurora Behavioral this afternoon.

I'm not surprised. I'm not inclined to let her drive the kids anywhere, obviously. Or really watch them unsupervised, if she became disoriented. Who needs that noise?

Hot here today. Nothing going on. Weighed myself. Lost no weight at all! Lovely news. Uplifting.

So I've eaten nothing today. Two cups of coffee. Some water. That's it.

Exchanged the Playstation for one that (hopefully) works. Haven't hooked that up yet.

Cleaned the kitchen floor again. Cleaned some refrigerator shelves. Cleaned the rangetop.

Unsure what to do about Flynn's birthday. I wouldn't want to leave Cassidy with her even if she was available. I don't have room in the car to haul Flynn and his little friends and Cassidy to laser tag. Or do I? I guess that I do. Maybe I can drive Flynn and his friends down there and Cassidy and I can kill time elsewhere. Something to consider. I'm fairly certain that Cassidy is too young to go to laser tag. Was there a Toys R Us close by..? Investigate that. That would hold her interest...

Received a refill kit for a file folder labeling program, measured the sheets with my ancient pica ruler. Set that up in Illustrator. Label the file folders. Make things easier to file and to get at.

Tomorrow is Friday, tomorrow is Flynn's birthday. He'll be ELEVEN. Wow. He's more than welcome to grow up any time, now...