Monday, March 27, 2006

Another Monday

Supposed to rain tonight. Sounds like another stealth rain. Very dry winter so far this year.

Went through a bunch of photos and stuck them into some albums I bought.

So they look neater.

Threw out a bunch of photos. Duplicates and out-of-focus shots and anything Diane shot. Can we say "composition"?

What else? Bored and dissatisfied. Picked Diane up again yesterday. That pretty much ruins Sunday.

Next Saturday there's a Girl Scout meeting in the afternoon and we have tickets for The Flying Karamazof Brothers Saturday night. And there's a "Brownie Spectacular" on Sunday. So next weekend is pretty much wrecked...

Have to stick to a budget. Spending too much money. Unhappy about that. 

Will I ever see any of the money I gave Diane? I somehow doubt it. So that's $22 thousand dollars lost. Not pleased about that.

I ought to start some bread dough. When in doubt, bake.

Bought and drank a bottle of wine last night. Enjoyed that.