Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Noon Wednesday

Yep, noon Wednesday... actually saw some rain fall this morning. Now it's sunny again. Rained again last night. Always after dark. 

Sat down on the couch to watch American Idol and I was asleep in five minutes again. If I sit on the couch, I fall asleep. Every time.

Diane owes me $21,758.68. Am I ever going to see that money? 

I finally e-mailed Kershek & Shular. I had called about two months ago and asked if the divorce can move forward. Then I waited. And waited. And waited.

Cleaned up some clutter around the house. It looks better.

Stay on top of things. I have a ton of ironing to do. Everything Cassidy owns needs to be ironed.

What else? Anything good? Not much.

I wonder if Mom's estate will leave any chunks of money with which I can pay off my credit card debt or the truck or the house? I have no idea.

Go pick Cassidy up in an hour or so.

This Saturday there's a Brownie Girl Scout meeting. Saturday night is the Flying Karamazov Brothers in Escondido. Kind of apprehensive to go to that, to do anything after dark. I've never seen them. Looking forward to it. Sunday there's a "Brownie Spectacular" so that pretty much fucks up the whole weekend. 

Diane wants me/us to pick her up and drop her off since her license is suspended and will remain suspended for at least another six months. I'm already in the Minor Saint category for all I've done for her. Did I mention the $21,758.68 she owes me? Yes, I did. I'm raising two kids. I could use the money.

I have a stack of stuff to file in the filing cabinet. Clean things up. I feel happier when things are picked up and organized.

Most of the bills are paid automatically online. I like that.