Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday. 0843a.

Kind of cloudy out. Doing laundry. 

I ought to pick up Cassidy's room. And vacuum.

And sort through her toys. 

Made grilled pizza last night. I thought it was very good. Made four rounds, first one stuck to the grill, total loss. 

Need to clean the house.

Need to change the fish water.

Need to water outside. Heard that it may rain. It may not rain.

Brownie Girl Scouts tomorrow at noon. Not too thrilled with that. Cub Scouts was more fun.

Time to do more laundry. And dishes. 

Bought two lamps at Home Depot yesterday for Flynn's room and Cassidy's room. 

I ought to do Cassidy's ironing today and get that out of the way. 

I want to install the throttle body spacer I bought for the truck. That's supposed to take half an hour. I need to find out which tools are required.

Made spaghetti sauce night before last. I thought it was delicious. The kids were suspicious of it.