Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday morning

Cloudy out, agreeable.

Scraped off a small section of the ugly popcorn ceiling near the small bathroom. What a mess. I hate popcorn ceilings. I'd like to get rid of it.

I'd like to paint the kitchen, too. I like that one section of wall in the dining room that I painted yellow-orange.

Installed the new camera at the top of the eaves in front of the house yesterday. Managed to destroy the other cameras ripping them down. Shit.

Haven't made any progress digging an 18" deep trench for the fountain wiring. Reluctant to dig up those two white rose bushes again, they've just recovered from my having moved them over a few inches last year.

I would like to get that done, however.

Two Brownie events and The Flying Karamazov Brothers this weekend. Busy weekend.