Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Camera and sunglasses both broken

I managed to DROP the camera. It's semi-functional. Then a liter bottle of water I had stored on top of the refrigerator came crashing down, FLATTENING my sunglasses and knocking a glass off the counter, which broke into a zillion pieces. So I was cleaning that up while I was missing Monday Night Football. And I have NO sunglasses, which I am NOT pleased about. And the fucking kitchen light seems to only light intermittently, it needs new ballast, that is not in the budget.

This month the oven crapped out and had to be repaired, the kids went to the dentist at the end of November and the cost was $475, which was far more than I'd anticipated.

I did order wine and firewood.

Now I need to get my sunglasses fixed. Dr. Lee's office is CLOSED on Tuesdays, is it not..? SHIT. I do not want to set foot outside without sunglasses, no kidding.

The dishwasher was acting up last month, also. And the light. And the oven. I do not want to try and replace the ballast in the overhead light on my own.

Oh well.

Four more days until the kid's Christmas vacation. Flynn was home sick yesterday. I hope that he feels better today.

5:30 and I'm out of web sites to visit and read. Got thrown in "Time Out" on Stern Fan Network, not planning on returning there. Too bad, I was spending a lot of time there.

One bad thing after another. Hang in there.