Monday, December 18, 2006

Reorganized the web pages

Although most of the content is on blogger.com and most of the images are on flickr.com. Blogger is certainly more convenient than all those stray text files I once had.

Found an old (2002) spaceways.net intro Flash file I had, used that for a top later. Cassidy's teacher had one of those chunky classroom world maps on display when I was there for the "holiday feast" and I took a photo of the Southwest US and modified it.

That's about all. Plug in content. No reason to change or tweak things further at this point, if ever. I feel so organized. The garage should be as organized as the web pages. At least I don't have mountains of boxes and bins of stuff to keep things on the web pages or on the computer.

Satisfied that the web pages are cleaned up.

Woke up very early again this morning, about three.

Time to go and do something else now.