Friday, December 22, 2006

Clothes for Cassidy

Hanna Andersson was having a sale and I ordered Cassidy three t-shirts, two pairs of jeans, a new pair of shoes, some socks and I think that might be all. For less than $120 shipped. Which isn't bad at all. She'd been asking for new jeans. I'll probably have to hem those. That was a pretty good deal overall.

It would be splendid to see so much as one penny from Diane to help with the kids. I have enough unprocessed angry regarding Diane already without having her being a fucking deadbeat on top of it all.

I woke up very early again this morning. Or last night.

I'd like to stop at Target again this morning and buy more of those plastic storage bins if they have any in stock. Contain clutter in those bins. I want to tame the garage. It's depressing having it super messy.

What else? Managed to sleep through the second half of the football game last night, and all of Survivor. I routinely fall asleep on the couch about five minutes after I sit down. I always think the same thought "it feels so good to sit down!" and that's about all there is. Then I wake up about three hours later and get the kids in bed.

Well, let's see. Too early to do anything just yet, already read e-mail and visited my usual web sites and played Inselkampf, that online game that's slow to play -- I'm still developing my resources and infrastructure. In two and a half more hours I'll be ready to upgrade another component.

Go pick up half a ham at Bisher's this morning. And stop at the market and buy water and a few other items. Then stay home.

I haven't heard from Toni or Kelly about getting together after Christmas. Diane and her friend Gail are going to drive the kids to and from Diane's parent's house on Christmas Eve.

We'll be at home Christmas Day. After that we may go and see Kelly and Toni and their kids. Or not. I haven't talked to Toni in a long, long time. Kelly and I will sometimes e-mail one another. I like hearing from her.

What else? That's about all.

It's nice having this time off. Mailed the Christmas cards yesterday, that was the final thing I had to get done, I believe. Felt relieved.