Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ping pong

Filled up the new plastic bins I bought yesterday morning at Target. And there's STILL clutter without a home. I'm thinking of returning to Target yet again and buying still more plastic bins.

I'd originally had two in mind for the kid's stuff, their school papers and all that, just collect it in a plastic bin apiece.

Maybe four more plastic bins will contain everything that's still without a home. I have a wall of plastic bins in my bedroom, now, which contain everything I own that I can fit into a plastic bin. At least things are picked up for a change.

Need to attend to the aquarium today or tomorrow. I bought water to do a partial water change with yesterday.

The Carbon Monoxide alarm went off last night so I ventilated the house. That was a scary surprise. Need to clean out the fireplace today, also.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Monday is Christmas. No word from Kelly or Toni about getting together after Christmas. I haven't suggested a date or place, either. Mea culpa.

Flynn helped me wash the truck yesterday afternoon. Looks nice. Need to detail the chrome and glass. Way more chrome than I'd have chosen on the truck. Looks a bit flashy for me.

I do enjoy the truck. We never really go anywhere, but I enjoy driving the truck. The Prius was a fun little gadget, but there was something about it that wasn't exactly satisfying. The truck is better. I feel more secure in the truck. I did not feel secure in the Prius.

I think I'll go braid my hair and get my shoes and socks on and be ready to go to Target at eight o'clock. Buy some more plastic bins. No. More. Clutter.

Well, at least stick it all in some plastic bins so it all looks picked up, at least. When I emptied the bookshelf the garage was awash with loose clutter, burying the ping pong table.

I made enough progress yesterday that we were able to PLAY ping pong for the first time in forever! It was fun, too!!!

There is just a bit more loose clutter that really could use a home. I want to buy more plastic bins to hold it all. Keep it all contained and picked up. A stack of plastic bins is easier to look at and manage than a mountain of loose clutter.