Thursday, February 10, 2005

driving

Had someone scowl and rant at me when I prevented them from cutting into the lane we were in. It would be great to pull out a long-barrel pistol and shoot out their tires -- but discharging a pistol would be more of a crime than shooting out their tires. Irritates me. So, you want to *assault* me? Well, get a little closer, I only carry a four-inch knife...

Cassidy's been fussy all day, Flynn is endlessly frustrating. Right now Cassidy is watching Spider Man 2 and Flynn is not doing his homework, he watching the movie with her. I looked through his notebook at the playground yesterday. Things were disorganized, lost, crumpled papers at the bottom of the backpack -- how hard is it to keep your shit organized, Flynn..?

Looks like it will rain more later. Some few sprinkles so far. Washed the car earlier today. It was dusty.

Not in a happy mood. Frustrated with the kids.