Friday, February 11, 2005

friday morning


Some decent rain. It was raining a little bit when I picked Cassidy up.

Felt somewhat scared and depressed the past week or two. I try and keep a positive outlook but some days things just frustrate or worry me. Falling asleep and being late to get Cassidy was a weird death-like experience. So now I worry about suddenly dieing and leaving the kids with whatever's left of Diane.

Taking many photos with the new small camera. Document what I do, what we are doing. I wish I'd taken more photos along the way, you know, over the years, even though I have hundreds and thousands of photographs. Wish I'd taken more.

Objective: remain alive and healthy until I'm done raising the kids

I have Valentine's Day cards and prizes for them. I *create* their little schedules and to some extent their worlds. Yes, here, this is something to celebrate, to make note of... let's get Chinese takeout food and watch the big dog show on television this coming Monday and Tuesday, something I decided to do with Diane. Create family traditions and holidays, things we do at certain times of year.

Christmas went well. Christmas went by quickly. I enjoyed having the house decorated and having the tree up for a longer period than we've ever had one up for before.

Not seeing Diane for nearly a month was nice. It's a shame she resurfaced.