Thursday, February 24, 2005

this next hole's a par 27...


Dragged the mice off to play a round of miniature golf, then we played a couple of games of air hockey and then stopped at the big McDonald's in Escondido for lunch. The big playground there was too wet to play on, so now we're home again. Hooray for us.

Battery in the new camera crapped out after five shots and I'd left the spare at home. Oh well.

Neck hurts on the OTHER side, now, which is weird. Usually my neck/head hurts on the right side just behind my ear. ALWAYS hurts there when it hurts.

Flynn has a saxophone lesson at three o'clock, be on time for that. I'd like to get the Sirius car unit functioning and listen to that while I kill half an hour with Cassidy.

The kids are playing the Xbox for half an hour. Good for them. Life is short, take joy where you can find it.