Saturday, April 23, 2005



Mowed the new lawn for the first time. It looks really good. The bare patches hardly show. I re-seeded those patches and added Kellogg's Topper sprinkled over the new seeds. Overall the lawn looks very good, I'm pleased. My suburban lawn.

Diane unfortunately showed up at ten o'clock this morning and collected the kids, they were going to have brunch @ the pancake house with Mike and Pat and then go to Diane's house. So I will collect them at six o'clock from there. I'd rather be at home on Saturday at six. Listening to Garrison Keilor on the radio and watching the Dodgers on television.

Bid on and won a copy of MS Office for Mac OSX. Didn't really need it but at least I'll have an OSX version in my name.

I seem to have erased the support files I needed to play a movie I'd made out of video clips from the ancient camcorder. I'll re-digitize those tapes and put it back together.

Yesterday I moved the blue ice chest out to the garage. The trash can is full of tapes and trash. I plan on emptying the blue ice chest into the trash can once the trash is collected on Monday. That will be it for the cassettes.

Maybe I'll find time this afternoon to attack the filing cabinet and the tool chest and try and get rid of more clutter. And the pile of stuff in the garage. Go through that as well.

Five hours and twenty minutes until I pick the kids up.