Friday, April 08, 2005



Time to think about what I can feed the mice for dinner. They must be hungry. Maybe I'll fire up the grill and cook hot dogs and the chicken I bought at Bisher's this morning.

Dropped the kids off at school and went to Stater Brothers, the produce place and Bisher's. Unpacked the groceries. Commenced to make some red beans, still simmering on the stove.

Dodgers come on at 6:30, hope we get the game here. They're playing the Diamondbacks.

Drove around in the Prius today. Seems to work ok. Kind of like driving a golf cart. Held all the groceries. Ordered a cargo net for the cargo area. I liked the cargo net in the Santa Fe.

Checked the tub the grass seed came in and it says that it ought to emerge in ten to fourteen days, so I have another four to eight days to wait, I guess. Anxious to see some signs of life from the grass seed. Nothing so far. At all.

I need to investigate a hose-based sprinkler and timer system if we're going to go visit Mom week after next when the kids are on Easter break (a month after Easter). Bring her some of that good salsa (Salsa Chilena) and some steaks from Bisher's, the beef there is incredible, better than any I've ever tasted anywhere else.

What else? That's about it. Glad it's Friday. Clean house and keep the lawn area watered this weekend.

Television in the kitchen just had the audio come on, half an hour until game time. Hooray! GO DODGERS!!!